Nikon D7000 body + grip + cards + std accessories

Got something you want to get rid of?

Moderator: German

iano
glass always half empty
Drives: by my own accord

Nikon D7000 body + grip + cards + std accessories

Post by iano » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 6:16 pm

Have made the decision to part with my backup body, as it doesn't make any sense keeping it. No longer doing second shooter gigs and haven't for a while.

Pics when I get a chance, maybe later tonight.

Nikon D7000 DX semi-pro DSLR
16.2mp 1.5x CMOS sensor
Full HD 1080p video @ 24fps
Liveview
Max burst of 6FPS
ML-L3 infra red remote control
shutter count about 18k when I last checked
Genuine MB-D11 grip with additional AA alkaline tray (although I don't know why you'd ever use it)
2x genuine Nikon EN-EL15 batteries and charger
All boxes, caps, neck strap etc
2x 16gb SDXC sandisk extreme cards rated at 120mb/sec (I think? They're quick nonetheless)

$650 and pretty firm on this. Don't need to sell it and will hold on if nobody bites at this price.

It's an awful lot of camera for the money. The D7000 was, and still is considered an excellent model. Tough, powerful, lightweight with great high ISO (useable at 6400) and overall image quality. A big plus is 2x customisable memory banks for instant recall presets. Not even the pro spec bodies have this feature, D7000 was the first to adopt it.

Prefer not to have to post it but will at a pinch - note that I'll charge extra for the inconvenience as it's now hard for me to get to a PO during business hours.
This isn't life, it's just stuff. And it's become more important to you than living. Well, honey, that's just nuts

dorift
I love lamp
Drives: Toyota Hilux Diablo

Re: Nikon D7000 body + grip + cards + std accessories

Post by dorift » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm not stirring, but just through curiosity I had a quick Google, and that price seems a bit hopeful.
I'd hold on to it unless you're prepared to go a lot lower.
89 Corolla SX
90 Pulsar GTiR
95 Barina GSi
98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

iano
glass always half empty
Drives: by my own accord

Re: Nikon D7000 body + grip + cards + std accessories

Post by iano » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 9:21 pm

Hmm

Yeah fair enough. Next option was to buy back a lens I wish I'd never sold in the first place. Tokina 11-16 ultrawide. Seen a few on eucalyptus but (without sounding hypocritical) they're asking far far too much. Explains why it's been listed for well over a month.
This isn't life, it's just stuff. And it's become more important to you than living. Well, honey, that's just nuts